quinta-feira, dezembro 21, 2006

How To Use The "F" Word

1)Greetings................"How the fuck are ya?"
2)Fraud...................."I got fucked by the car dealer."
3)Resignation.............."Oh, fuck it!"
4)Trouble.................."I guess I'm fucked now."
5)Aggression..............."FUCK YOU!"
6)Disgust.................."Fuck me."
7)Confusion................"What the fuck...?"
8)Difficulty..............."I don't understand this fucking shit!"
9)Despair.................."Fucked again..."
10)Pleasure................"I couldn't be any fucking happier!"
11)Displeasure............."Fucking shit man..."
12)Lost...................."Where the fuck are we?"
13)Disbelief..............."UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE!"
14)Retaliation............."Up your fucking ass!"
15)Denial.................."I didn't fucking do it, I swear!"
16)Perplexity.............."I know fuck about it."
17)Apathy.................."Who really gives a fuck anyway?"
18)Suspicion..............."Who the fuck are you?"
19)Panic..................."Let's get the fuck out of here!"
20)Directions.............."Fuck off."
21)Incomprehesion.........."How the fuck did you do that?"

Sem comentários: